Rodent Control Surrey!
Are you looking for a dependable pest control service in Surrey, British Columbia? Then you’ve come to the right place! Rodent control Surrey is a leading pest management company that provides high-quality pest control services at an affordable cost. Rodent and many other pest control services are among our specialties.
We have a team of qualified and experienced professionals who can offer quick and painless bug/pest eradication. With us, you can rest assured that any unwanted pests will be eradicated quickly and humanly.
How to Keep Rats and Mice At Bay?
To keep rats and mice from becoming an issue, there are many things you may do. Cleanliness and the sealing entry points are the best strategies to keep rats and mice at bay. Another wonderful idea is to scatter peppermint oil-soaked cotton balls in areas where rats are frequently seen. Simply dribble four to five drops of peppermint oil into a cotton ball and scatter the balls where rats are frequently seen.
Stop them from entering.
- Seal any openings you think a rat or mouse could get through, preferably larger than 1cm.
- Ensure that your garage door is in contact with the ground.
- Look for cracks and holes in your basement.
- Drier vents cover that are broken should be replaced.
Food and garbage should be kept out.
- Keeping food out of the reach of rats and mice, whether in your home or a Surrey Park, is critical to avoiding problems.
- Store your dried goods in airtight containers, not on the ground or in places where a rodent could readily access them.
- Take any leftover park picnic food home with you and put it in your organics cart, or throw it out in a park trash can.
- Clean and close your waste and organics carts.
- Keep your grill clean and throw away any leftovers as soon as possible.
- Avoid leaving pet food dishes on your porch by bringing them inside.
- Securely store your pet’s food, ideally inside.
- If you own a restaurant, be sure your business garbage bin is properly managed.
Keep an eye on your lawn and garden.
- Grow mint: Rats despise mint and other herbal scents, so plant these herbs in your garden.
- Pick your vegetables from your garden regularly if you don’t want rodents to eat them.
- Use bird feeders that are rodent-proof and sweep away any birdseed that falls to the ground.
Rodent Control Surrey Can Help You Out
Rodent control Surrey specializes in rat control and the eradication of rats and other rodents from homes and businesses.
All parts of your home or business, including the roof, attic, and crawlspace, will be inspected by our expert technicians.
Closing off all potential rodent entry points is always a part of our procedure (entry point exclusion). As much as we would appreciate your future business, our first goal is to ensure that all potential access points, from the roof to the foundation, are sealed, preventing rats and other vermin from returning to the home or structure.
Rats can spread diseases that are deadly to humans and pets. If you have rats in your home, get rid of them as soon as possible! Give them no opportunity to reproduce and spread germs. Rats tear up your home wiring and can create fires when they are not urinating and defecating all over the place. They can also contaminate your food if it isn’t stored in metal containers. Fleas and parasites carried by rats can pose major health risks to everyone in the house. In Vancouver, rats are a major issue.
Rats are a major issue in Metro Vancouver all year, but especially in the late autumn and winter. Rats are warm-blooded animals, thus this is the case. When the weather becomes chilly outside, they seek protection inside your home, if they can get in.
Rats are larger rodents that may quickly multiply and become a problem in homes and businesses. We are ready to help you with common rodent control and rat annihilation techniques whether your house is currently infested with rats or you just suspect you may have a rodent problem.
To get rid of rats, Rodent control Surrey, a reputable pest control company in Metro Vancouver, uses natural methods. We will evaluate your property and plug any openings that rats could utilize to enter your home. In most circumstances, we may not employ poison. We catch them in a method that is safe for your dogs, pets, and children.